´Ladegast organ at the parish church in Naunhof

Friedrich Ladegast (1818–1905) learned organ building from his brother, Christlieb (1813–1896). After travelling for a number of years, he founded his own company in Weißenfels in 1846 in collaboration with his brother. In 1880, he signed the contract for a new organ in Naunhof. The organ was dedicated in 1882.
According to the historical record, Naunhof had an organ as early as 1610. Destroyed by fire in 1716, the church acquired a new organ in 1723. The organ was built by Ladegast with mechanical action and slider chests, II/22; in 1950 the stops were reconfigured. Following extensive reconstruction and restoration work by the Wegscheider workshop, the organ was rededicated in 2011.
Text: Klaus Gernhardt

Details

Stop list

Great C–F'''

1 Bourdon 16´
2 Principal 8´
3 Viola di Gamba 8´
4 Double Flute 8´
5 Flauto Amabile 8´
6 Principal 4´
7 Gemshorn 4´
8 Doublette 3´and 2´
9 Cornet III
10 Mixture III 2´

Swell C–f´´´

11 Lieblich Gedackt 16´
12 Geigen Principal 8´
13 Salicional 8´
14 Concert Flute 8´
15 Gedackt 8´
16 Flauto Minore 4´
17 Gedackt 4´

Pedal C–d´

18 Sub Bass 16´
19 Violon Bass 16´
20 Octave Bass 8´
21 Bass Flute 8´
22 Posaunen Bass (Penetrating) 16´
Manual coupler
Pedal coupler

Facilities

 

Accessibility

 

Address

Address: Stadtkirche zu Naunhof
Street/house no. Wurzener Straße 1
Post code/city: 04683 Naunhof

Contact person

Protestant Parish of Naunhof

Fax pfarramt@stadtkirche-naunhof.de
Email kg.naunhof@evlks.de
Web Ev.-Luth. Kirchgemeinde Naunhof