Trampeli organ at the Zitschen village church

The brothers Johann Gottlob (1742–1812) and Christian Wilhelm Trampeli (1748–1803) from Adorf built the Zitzschen organ as their 50th work. The final inspection was carried out on 30 November 1795 by August Eberhard Müller, organist at St. Nicholas church in Leipzig. II/25. In the second half of the 19th century, changes were made primarily to the stops of the Swell division. The two Pedal division reed voices Vox Humana 8' and Posaune 16' were removed. Between 1990 and 2007, the Olbersdorf-based organ building company Wünning performed extensive reconstruction and restoration work. The organ is one of the largest Trampeli organs and remains mostly true to its original form.
Text: Klaus Gernhardt

Details

Stop list

Great (C–d''')

1 Bourdon 16'
2 Principal 8'
3 Viola da Gamba 8'
4 Stark Gedackt 8'
5 Octave 4'
6 Rohrflöte 4'
7 Quinte 3'
8 Octave 2'
9 Flageolet 1'
10 Cornet III (a-d''')
11 Mixture IV

Swell (C–d''')

12 Principal (a-d''') 8'
13 Quintaton 8'
14 Lieblich Gedackt 8'
15 Principal 4'
16 Flauto Amabile 4'
17 Nazard 3'
18 Octave 2'
19 Sifflet 1'
20 Mixture III
21 Vox Humana 8'

Pedal (C–c')

22 Sub Bass 16'
23 Violon Bass 16'
24 Octave Bass 8'
25 Posaunen Bass 16'
Tremulant for Great
Celeste for Swell
Manual slide coupler
Pedal coupler

Address

Address: Dorfkirche Zitzschen
Street/house no. Dorfplatz
Post code/city: 04442 Zwenkau OT Zitzschen

Contact person

Protestant Parish of Zwenkau
Pfarrgasse 14
04442 Zwenkau

Contact information

Telephone: +49 (0)34203 52947