Trampeli organ at the Martin Luther church in Sornzig

Johann Gottlob Trampeli (1742–1812), son of company founder Johann Paul Trampel (1708–1764), who still went by the family name Trampel, built the organ in Sornzig from 1808–1810. II/23. It was dedicated on 4 November 1810 together with the newly built church. After the outgrown forerunner church was torn down, its 20-year-old organ was sold. The first changes were made in 1856. The tremulant, Céleste and slide coupler were removed. The stops underwent further changes starting in 1886/87. When interior renovations began in the church in the 1980s, the organ was restored as well. The rededication was celebrated in 1998.
Text: Klaus Gernhardt

Details

Stop list

Great (C–d"')

1 Bourdon 16'
2 Principal 8'
3 Viola da Gamba 8'
4 Stark Gedackt 8'
5 Octave 4'
6 Rohrflöte 4'
7 Quinte 3'
8 Octave 2'
9 Cornet III
10 Mixture IV

Swell (C–d"')

11 Principal Descant 8'
12 Lieblich Gedackt 8'
13 Quintaton 8'
14 Octave 4'
15 Flauto Amabile 3'
16 Nazard 3'
17 Octave 2'
18 Mixture III
19 Vox Humana 8'

Pedal (C–c')

20 Sub Bass 16'
21 Violon Bass 16'
22 Octave Bass 8'
23 Posaune 16'

Playing aids:

Manual coupler, pedal coupler, stop valve for the Swell division

Facilities

 

Address

Address: Martin-Luther-Kirche Sornzig
Street/house no. Oehninger Straße 39
Post code/city: 04769 Mügeln OT Sornzig

Contact person

Protestant Parish of Sornzig
Pastor Ulrike Weyer
Oehninger Str. 39
04769 Sornzig-Ablaß

Contact information

Telephone: +49 (0)34362 32616