The Treblitz landscape park was created in 1927 and 1928 by Max Schlenker, a landowner in Ammlgosswitz. Today, almost 250 different conifers and deciduous trees, along with natural and cultivated shrubs, can be found here in an area of about five hectares. This diversity means that the park is one of the most valuable woodlands in the Free State of Saxony. The administrative district of Saxony has accorded the park protected status.
- LEIPZIG REGION
- Plan a trip